Ordine Brigante
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

game over

Pagina 2 di 2 Precedente  1, 2

Andare in basso

game over - Pagina 2 Empty Re: game over

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 3:14 pm

ti sei dimenticata:

articolo quinto...chi ten man ha vint..

Ospite
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 3:41 pm

postato in BT

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Scusatemi ma seguo pochissimo, scasualmente ho letto sul profilo di tale Oxo_bua_shpata alias Oxo le seguenti parole:

Wht Choup do all the time?
Instead of making the admin he choose to play god!

When u first read of RR says this game respect the basic fredom such is: the Right to speak and comunicate and there is not Racizem as u'll read on the answer that Choup gives u'll see what he thinks about this rights and about this stuff on general

Choup think that diferently:
Hello
As prosecutor, you have opened prosecutions in Albania against Albanian players. So far, no problem.
Only issue is, you are playing from the Italian version, so that the Albanian players received the letters in Italian. This goes against the rules of languages in RK, that I have taken the time to repeat recently in the Albanian Announcements forum. You therefore have been punished.
I would kindly advise you to leave Albania if you are not able to speak Albanian, and go back to Italy. Next time, I eradicate you.

The administrator such as Choup,can't give on personal opinion on what is going on in a game...

But Choup thinks that difenrently:
Hello

No. This is not an issue and I don't do nothing in case of fake screen shots.
The issue here is that you are albanian prosecutor and you use the Italian version, so that people you prosecute receive letters in Italian. This is scrictly forbidden.
Plus the one who play dirty here are the members of the council. They don't do nothing, there is no ministers appointed, you just rot the game.

Wht if u play using RR on english in italy or english on albania?
Wht if u use a diferent language the game from the country when u used to play??Even if u send to Choup the passport,the paypal screens and even if it will need the cel phone nr to prove that u really are a person that speaks the fucking language,but u just use the RR in a different language?

If u think nothing than u're wrong..what Choup says about the automatic message ingame?

Hello

You have sent important ingame messages into Italian instead of Albanian, this is an error, you break the rule, you are punished. There is nothing more to say.

Can the administrator do that?Sure they do but they can forget the money,pay money to let them play with u're pg is just to much!

U can't play a game where u can't talk in english,italian or wht language that u whant bcs Choup will remove everything that u have even the underwear if u have one!

Choup close 13 process on Albania giving possibility to other player!

Choup change the council making possibel to the rielection on 15 days.

Choup leave the administrator suche as John_snow to take part on battles!

Choup make possibel to change the mines position just to not let people play fairly!

This is what u pay for??To be treated like fool?

On albanian foro there is a message from this kind of person where they just say that is not possibel to speak on other language exepet Albanian(just to know albanian alphabet has 32 letters so good luck with that)

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Luigge_e_mezzanotte ha scritto:Scusatemi ma seguo pochissimo, scasualmente ho letto sul profilo di tale Oxo_bua_shpata alias Oxo le seguenti parole:

dice che....devi imparare l'inglese... Very Happy

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Giubius ha scritto:
Luigge_e_mezzanotte ha scritto:Scusatemi ma seguo pochissimo, scasualmente ho letto sul profilo di tale Oxo_bua_shpata alias Oxo le seguenti parole:

dice che....devi imparare l'inglese... Very Happy

Ma se ho fatto il copia e incolla ._.

Ospite
Ospite

game over - Pagina 2 Empty ...

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Ho sempre visto le persone che decidevano di andare, mi sembravano coraggiose, perche' se rr ti prende ti prende... avevo ragione.... e' da stamattina che mi cadono goccioloni sul viso, mio figlio mi ha pure vista e mi ha portato il succo d'arancia ^^...

io rimango ferma sulla mia decisione, non ho avuto il coraggio di uccidere siskah perche', cazzarola, se fra una settimana inizio con le sudorazioni d'astinenza potrei odiarmi molto.. pero' davvero, per stancarmi ce ne voleva.... e alla fine ci sono riusciti.

lo so che non fotte niente a loro se me ne vado.... pero' io 50 euro al mese glieli davo, a briciola a briciola andrebbero mandati falliti sti stronzi...

siccome sono su un'altalena emotiva mo' chiudo... poi torno, poi chiudo........... domani non ci saro' e se riesco da domani non ci saro'.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Siskahhhhhhh ma quale altalena di emozioni!!!! Hai presente Thelma e Louise?????
Il finale???? Io faccio Thelma vuoi fare Louise? Bembe fa la macchina e Giub........boh forse fa il dirupo!!

Ospite
Ospite

game over - Pagina 2 Empty ...

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 4:55 pm

boh, saro' incinta, saro' in sindrome premestruale, ma a me pure sta scena m'ha fatto piangere...

pero' vorrei essere io thelma... Sad Sad Sad

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Mar Mar 22, 2011 4:56 pm

questo l'ho appena spedito dalle faq

We have played well so far, we respect all the rules that you have made ​​known to all.
you do not have written all the rules of this game anywhere, you can not punish players for rules that you never have written, this is not right.
we would have favorite that you check all the alerts that you have arrived at them. I now believe that no discrimination among players.
my friends and I liked this game, now we no longer want to be discriminated against because we play the game of role that you have chosen.
We knew that you could choose your own role-playing game, and that we'd all been dealt the same.
We have spent money here, the real ones, if we know that these rules be the same for everyone, we would not have done it.
If you want us to leave the game, you will eradicate us, on the contrary, if you want us to continue to play, the rules must be the same for everyone.
Above all, you let us speak in all languages ​​in compliance with the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union

Article 11

Freedom of expression and information

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right includes freedom to hold opinions and

freedom to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by the

authority and regardless of frontiers.

2. Media freedom and pluralism are respected.

All this does not happen.

Article 21
Non-discrimination
1. Any form of discrimination, including sex, race, color
skin or ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief
personal, political opinions or any other opinion, membership of a national minority,
property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
2. Within the scope of the Treaty establishing the European Community and the Treaty on
European Union has prohibited discrimination based on nationality, subject to special provisions
of those Treaties.

Article 22
Cultural, religious and linguistic
The Union shall respect cultural, religious and linguistic diversity.

Article 38
Consumer protection
Union policies shall ensure a high level of consumer protection.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  legio Mar Mar 22, 2011 7:15 pm

siskah ha scritto:Ho sempre visto le persone che decidevano di andare, mi sembravano coraggiose, perche' se rr ti prende ti prende... avevo ragione.... e' da stamattina che mi cadono goccioloni sul viso, mio figlio mi ha pure vista e mi ha portato il succo d'arancia ^^...

io rimango ferma sulla mia decisione, non ho avuto il coraggio di uccidere siskah perche', cazzarola, se fra una settimana inizio con le sudorazioni d'astinenza potrei odiarmi molto.. pero' davvero, per stancarmi ce ne voleva.... e alla fine ci sono riusciti.

lo so che non fotte niente a loro se me ne vado.... pero' io 50 euro al mese glieli davo, a briciola a briciola andrebbero mandati falliti sti stronzi...

siccome sono su un'altalena emotiva mo' chiudo... poi torno, poi chiudo........... domani non ci saro' e se riesco da domani non ci saro'.

non fare la rincoglionita.....